THOUGHTS ON HAVING A YOUNG FEMALE UBER DRIVER
Listing live from the back of a very clean VW Jetta.
- •Okay, definitely won't get murdered.
- •Did I just stereotypically profile? Kind of, huh.
- •That's terrible. I need to remember that white blonde girls who look like Kappa pledges can be murderers too.
- •Well, at least she won't start talking my ear off about her nagging wife.My last uber driver was a 40-something dude who wanted my opinion on women, his being basically "bitches be complaining and spending money."
- •Hold on, that's also an awful assumption. She could have a terrible wife, why not?Oh, that's sad. Is she driving as a means of escape?
- •Is there any evidence in the car of her crumbling marriage?She isn't wearing a ring - looks like a smoking gun to me...
- •Should I ask about her relationship status?She might think I'm hitting on her. Or start crying.
- •Hold on, I hate when Uber drivers talk to me anyway. Why would I invite conversation?
- •WHY ISN'T SHE TRYING TO TALK TO ME?I'm just trying to sympathize with her difficult home situation, especially since she is a good driver and not taking the Laurel Canyon curves like an insane person!
- •I AM A PERSON BACK HERE!Why doesn't my Uber driver like me?
- •No wonder her wife is leaving her.