THOUGHTS ON THE BEYONCE QUIZ SOME GIRL MADE FOR HER BOYFRIEND
Context: Allie Davis, 21, had her boyfriend take a quiz on her love for Beyonce and other pop culture icons. Get below 60% and he's kicked to the curb. I have questions.
- •First off, here's page 1.
- •And page 2.
- •We can all breathe a sigh of relief that the poor guy passed.
- •And I really appreciate how seriously she took both the creation of the test and the grading. No matter the ratio of "I'm an ironic hipster joker" to "I FUCKING LOVE BEYONCÉ THIS IS SERIOUS BIZ," one must give her props on her test prep and grading style. @LevNovak, aside from the WTF NO, agree?
- •So she's probably a teacher of some sort? Right? I mean, this seems very teacher-like to me.Definitely of younger kids. The whole "match by drawing a line" idea seems like something we did in primary school.
- •And what is up with her boyfriend's handwriting? I mean, there's bad handwriting and then there's this guy. It looks like he's in third grade!
- •Wait.IS HE IN THIRD GRADE?!?!?
- •Have we discovered a dark secret lingering within the adorable news item?IS ALLIE'S BOYFRIEND IN THE THIRD GRADE CLASS SHE TEACHES?!?
- •If so, I am very concerned about the amount of rap music he's listening to. I don't think any 9-year-old needs to learn about "truffle butter."