MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY IPHONE APPS
- •Compulsive thumb click every time I open my phone. If I rearrange my layout it takes my thumb a day to get used to finding Instagram first
- •SeamlessI delete it after every time I order, and then the next week I download it again because I forgot to buy groceries
- •Only used to live tweet The Bachelor or award shows
- •Barre3When I feel disgusting but am too lazy or too cold to go for a run
- •li.stI get a notification that @Adam posted something so I open it
- •YouTubeWhat I'm doing on Saturday mornings from 10am until 11am
- •PokémonGoA toxic relationship that I can't let go, even though I'm not seeing it anymore. Did I say seeing? I meant playing. I'm definitely not dating PokémonGo...