WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR RUNNING FORM
- •Make sure your arms swing forward and back, not across your body. We aren't doing the twist.
- •Run as you would barefoot, but don't actually run barefoot. That's disgusting.
- •Don't put your hands over your head and pant. You're only allowed to do this if you've finished a marathon.
- •Keep your shirt on. I don't care how sweaty you are. Unless you are Ryan Reynolds, the shirt stays on.
- •Don't stop and pretend to stretch. We know you've pushed yourself too hard and you're faking an injury. Just walk a little.
- •Stop smiling. I don't know you and no one is having fun doing this.