Albums that have changed my life
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Switchfoot, The Beautiful Letdown (2004)I deal with pretty bad depression and anxiety at times and when I put this album on I can physically feel the anxiety leave my body. This album also introduced me to Switchfoot who, has since, become my favorite band.
- •Anberlin, Cities (2007)It still breaks my heart that this mad broke up almost 2 years ago. Some of the best songs ever written are on this album.
- •Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Exerience (2013)Best concert I have ever been to in my life.
- •United, Empires (2015)I get chills every time I hear it.
- •Chicago soundtrack (2002)Introduced me to Broadway.
- •Elton John, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (1973)Elton John always reminds me of my family and being a kid.
- •Eli Young Band, Jet Black and Jealous (2008)When I go out of town I like to listen to EYB to remind me of home.
- •Hanson, Middle of Nowhere (1997)Hanson was the first band my sister and I discovered and liked on our own.
- •Spice Girls, Spice (1996)Girl power!!!! My sister used to lock me in our room and force me to make up dances to Wannabe