Books That Changed My Life
- •Blue Like Jazz by Donald MillerThis book helped me with reassuring my faith. I've read it so many times the entire book is practically highlighted and following apart.
- •Velvet Elvis by Rob BellThis book challenged my faith and made it stronger.
- •The Harry Potter series by JK RowlingWhen my depression first started in middle school I would escape into this world and it helped me get through.
- •Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew QuickPat and Tiffany showed me it's okay to be a little crazy
- •Is Everyone Hanging Out Without me? (And other concerns) by Mindy Kaling@mindy gave me the motivation to work for what I want my life to be instead of just going through the motions.
- •If You Feel Too Much by Jamie TworkowskiThis man literally saved my life.