Things I Think About During Swim Practice
- •What I'm going to eat afterUsually a debate between cereal, cookies, a banana, or nothing.
- •The pain I am in
- •Whether or not I should be in more pain
- •The song that's stuck in my headProbably either On My Own or Run The World
- •Whether or not I should be more social with the people in my lane for the 15 second breaks we have on the wall
- •Whether or not the person behind me should be in front of me
- •Literally nothingThe most frequent and wonderful occurrence and something that I never get to experience outside the water.