COOL THINGS I DID IN 2015
A look back on this past year in no particular order.
- •I downloaded the list app
- •I started and ended my first full time jobI loved this job. I worked in hospital ERs with patients who were there for a psychological reason and determined their level of care. I miss my team but I don't miss 24/7 scheduling
- •I moved back in with my parentsI am so grateful for Free rent and food
- •I started graduate schoolSo far not really a big fan
- •I became a godmotherMost of my lists mention my hatred for children so it's surprising that I absolutely love this child. I am so in awe by her and her ability to win over hearts. Babies are weird.
- •I applied for and got a credit cardMoving on up from the student card (even though I'm a student)
- •I turned 24Nobody likes you when you're 23
- •I started parting my hair in the center sometimesDid it for 2 weeks straight and no one noticed but I still interchange the side and center part
- •I went on a vacationAt first it was looking like I wasn't going to get to go anywhere this year after not going on vacation last year. This summer my family went without me while I worked so I thought I was doomed but I was able to squeeze in a Disney trip this Thanksgiving
- •I made my first crochet projectKnitting is my thing
- •I registered to voteWith all the moving I have done the local voting never seemed logical. So with the upcoming presidential election I'm getting ready
- •I became a substitute teacherDespite my hatred for children, I actually really love this job and the kids... Sometimes