NARRATIVES I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THAT I DID NOT ASK TO BE A PART OF
- •Living in the town I grew up in cause I had to move back in with my mom to "better" afford a master's degree so I could get a job with a somewhat "decent" salaryAnd by better I mean yes free housing is helpful but it's still an illusion #loandebt and by decent I mean enough money I could afford to not live my mom. Some may argue I chose this by choosing my undergrad major
- •Family friend/follower requests on social mediaI'm free here. *knocks on wood
- •Chronic headachesMaybe I did ask for these cause they are karma in its finest form
- •Being an only childMy mother will tell you that if I slept more as a child I might have a sibling.
- •Cohort dramaBecause every single classmate thinks they are a social justice angel sent from the heavens and is so blinded by their halo glow they don't see their own biases. (Summer break is not long enough. one more year with them Mandi, you can do it)