TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
I think I watched most tv alone, but here are my family's gems.
- •THE WONDER YEARSIn all caps cause I'm really excited about this memory.
- •Bug Juice"Bug juice doesn't come in a jar. Bug juice comes from who you are" I never went to camp. I think this came on on Sunday nights and my dad would to sleep early so my mom would watch this with me cause I think she secretly knew how envious I was of the kids at camp. I have to thank that woman for watching it with me.
- •In a HeartbeatThis came on after Bug Juice on the Disney Channel. It was about (from my best recollection) a bunch of teenagers who were EMTs. I Remember it was kinda like their late night drama program. I thought it was totally an "older kid" show and my mom was so cool for letting me stay up and watch it.
- •The Andy Griffith ShowMy dad loved this show.
- •Beverly HillbilliesOh I'd belt out that theme song.
- •Other oldies classicsThe Brady Bunch, The Jetsons, & Gilligan's Island (sometimes)