5 THINGS YOU'LL LEARN IF YOU LISTEN TO MAN REPELLER'S OH BOY PODCAST
Oh Boy is hosted by Jay Buim and features intimate conversations with women who are so g-dang cool, it makes you reconsider your get-out-of-town policy in conjunction with New York’s winter. You can find Oh Boy on iTunes where you can subscribe, rate us and listen to every episode.
- •Why author of The Clasp, Sloane Crosley, keeps her sweaters in the freezer.
- •What ClassPass CEO, Payal Kadakia's biggest fear was.
- •Why one of New York City's buzziest hair colorists, Roxie Darling, quit her corporate job.
- •How Cosmopolitan.com editor, Amy Odell, got started in fashion.
- •What comedian, Whitney Cummings, has to say about the fourth wave of feminism and how dealing with a stalker is similar to improv.