BIG BOOBS TIPS AND TRICKS
How to style the girls
- •Go vintage shoppingEarlier eras emphasized a full chest. Go vintage, and if you can't find stores near you, try eBay, Love Miss Daisy, 1stdibs, and Etsy.
- •Ditch your bra once a week.It seems counterintuitive, but this can help sore back syndrome. For commando-boob dressing, opt for loose, off-the-shoulder pieces.
- •Embrace the occasional sports bra.These provide a flattening effect perfect for squeezing into a garment that fits everywhere save for the region between your chin and Kyle XY's belly button.
- •Befriend a seamstress.They'll fix zippers and buttons in a snap. Do it. Trust us.
- •Underwire lace bras are your friends.It's wiser investment than a padded one - lace is more flexible and will hold you in without causing the dreaded four-boob scenario.
- •Break the form-fitting clothing rule!Playing with proportions is fair game for everyone, not just linear folk.