CURLY HAIR TIPS
Straight from Rita Ora's hairstylist, Chris Appleton
- •Don't force the hairCurly hair is delicate - use a taming cream to keep curls nourished. Add a light mousse to provide hold and definition.
- •If you straighten...Apply a heat-protection spray to minimize heat damage, and use a hair dryer with ions in it. Use a temperature-controlled straightening iron and turn down the temp if you're hair isn't thick!
- •If you're keeping it naturalCoconut oil is your best friend. Put it in your hair before you go to sleep and wash it out in the a.m. Thank us later.
- •Don't believe the no 'poo stuff.Shampoo 3-4 times a week
- •If you color...Repair the damage away! Sleep-in treatments with Argan oil will replace what you take out and keep hair looking glossy.