THE RULES OF STYLE BY MARCIA BRADY
Let us suggest you take a page from the Marcia Brady book of style with the following tenets:
- •Turtleneck or no neck at alla) Do it in a primary color that errs on the side of burnt. I know this probably doesn't make a lot of sense but I am opening up the comment to your interpretation. b) Put your art school's education to work and think about contrasting your primary colors. Wearing a blue turtleneck? How about a read sweater over it?
- •Part your hair down the middle, NEVER tuck it behind your ears
- •For the days when you're feeling the no neck at all clause, wear a neckerchief the Man Repeller wayI will never get sick of wearing neck scarves.
- •Consider the knee-high sock (or the ankle length white one)You won't look like an extra in Clueless. (But really, is that the worse thing?)
- •If you're showing your belly button, you're failingEverything high waist; so high waist you're in a state of perennial wedgie.
- •All is flair in love and fashionSkirts, sleeves, collars -- you name it, she's done it, you'll co-opt it.