And you know they're legit because they come from the experts at Stone Fox Bride
- •Never wear white.Not off-white, not ivory, not cream. White with florals? Still no. Also suggested? Nothing on your head. Sorry, flower crowns!
- •Err on the side of fancy.Molly Guy, founder of Stone Fox Bride says, "My philosophy when it comes to weddings: it's not your day, don't piss off the bride. It's a very easy opportunity for you to push someone's buttons. Just give them what they want!"
- •If you don't get a +1, don't ask.Save for very special extenuating circumstances. Verrrry special.
- •Don't get too drunk.Even if the bride says "I want everyone drunk and having a blast!" she doesn't want you to get sloppy, embarrass yourself, or hurt others. Know your limit.
- •Hook up if you want... but not with relatives of the bride or groom.
- •Go off the registry IF AND ONLY IF you are positive that you'd know what the bride or groom will love.Yes, wooden spoons are dumb. Unless you're sure, don't deviate.
- •But if guests are too pricey for you, go in for a group gift on a site like Zola!