ways I know my brother is still hanging around
- •when I had to drive his car and I turned on the radio and the grateful dead (his favorite band) sang "I know you'll miss me when I'm gone."
- •today when I was alone in the house after I had cleaned it and I could smell stale cigarettesMarlboro Lights.
- •at his funeral when the soldiers were folding the flag to give to me and they messed up a little bitbecause he wasn't perfect
- •when we got a sympathy card from jehovah's witnesses and they were trying to convert usbecause he would think that's hilarious
- •when The Shining was on TV the night he diedone of his favorites.
- •when his dog is a sweetieand then I thank God that he at least left us a living piece of his heart