DREAM WEDDING RECEPTION JAMS
I have never really fantasized about my wedding, really just my wedding reception for all the dancing. I will be my own DJ, dammit.
- •September — Earth, Wind, and FireNo better toe tapper. Also, my birth month!
- •Take A Chance On Me & Dancing Queen — ABBALimiting to 2 ABBA songs was a chore in itself but these have to be the clear winners
- •Come On Eileen — Dexy's Midnight RunnersMy true love since age 13.
- •Dancing In The Moonlight — King HarvestTried and true showstopper at any party.
- •Countdown — BeyoncéIf he leaves me he's out of his mind.
- •Cecilia — Simon & GarfunkelNecessary to play after a banger to keep people goin. Because this keeps people goin.
- •God Only Knows — The Beach Boys & I Got You, Babe — Sonny & CherDedicated to my first and best husband.
- •I Believe In A Thing Called Love — The DarknessSelf Explanatory 🍾
- •Hungry Heart — Bruce SpringsteenWhen I think wedding, I don't think Bruce but when I think true love, I do.
- •Your Sister Can't Twist (But She Can Rock 'n Roll) — Elton JohnMy sisters can do both and they'll show ya.
- •Piano Man — Billy JoelNecessary for all guests to be intoxicated.
- •I've Just Seen A Face — The BeatlesThe best Beatles jam. No arguments.
- •L-O-V-E — Nat King Cole
- •Come and Get Your Love — Redbone