MY MOM, BECAUSE
A continuing list whenever a reason my mom is the best comes to my mind.
- •I told her I needed to buy Advil so she went into her room and gave me her own 500 tablet bottle.
- •She made me crumbly pumpkin muffins but made me eat them outside to avoid a mess
- •She unfriended her brother-in-law because sub-posted about her voting for Bernie Sanders.
- •When I was teary at home, she crawled into my twin sized bed with me to hear me out.
- •The nickname "con queso" she inexplicably gave me in high school.
- •She never dresses under or over dresses. Always stylish to a T. (Seen here in outdoor fall wedding attire, Queen)
- •Hardly an explanation needed for this one.
- •I cannot remember the last time she asked me for a gift that required money. Only thought.
- •When she works on holidays, she relies on pre-made Costco mashed potatoes. Everyone goes wild for them anyway.
- •She told me this list would be a perfect Christmas gift.
- •I was having a hard day so she made her profile picture of me and our dog.
- •I'm pretty sure every guy I've ever even looked at was never good enough for me, almost always identified as a "playa"