THINGS I'VE LEARNED LOOKING FOR JOBS AND APARTMENTS ON CRAIG'S LIST
Finding an apartment or a job can be trying. Finding one on Craig's List is insane.
- •Craig is a weird dude with a penchant for creepy lists.
- •People will tell all sorts of batshit crazy lies to steal all your worldly belongings via the web.
- •If someone says they would love to show you their reasonably priced apartment but they happen to be out of town on a mission trip they are definitely scamming you.
- •In fact, they may be even be making up a fake apartment out of pictures they've found in the deep sketchy corners of the Internet.
- •Reverse image searches are your friend. Using one I discovered the lovely living room I thought was in Hayes Valley was in fact in a studio apartment in Normandy, France.
- •If someone randomly sends you their scanned passport as proof they exist- they probably don't exist.
- •Don't ever earnestly look for a job in TV/film on Craig's List unless you wanna read about how you should be trimmed for your porn audition.