Already on li.st? Open in app.
Continuing a theme. I might come back and add the previous list links. Photos by me.
- •Nice weatherIt has been pretty glorious lately (I'm Scottish - this means 13C and breezy) and I get so much more done. Currently it's light from 5am-10pm! Hopefully it doesn't rain for 3 months like last year and I can even get out on my bike.
- •Oban family holidayI love that my family are all super excited about going back to Oban for a week. We're easily pleased. Will definitely involve lots of boats and cake.
- •Weekend in LondonI haven't been for 18 months and I'm going to Hyper Japan for the first time, hanging out with my sister, maybe going back to Kew Gardens and hopefully meeting you guys! London Li.sters! Can we have a meet up? (Photos by my sister)
Kind of ranked. You can get these on iPhone by installing the Japanese keyboard and using the ^_^ button.
- •(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
I'm making this into a rolling list so I can look back on it during post droughts.
- •Cute Fuzzballs stuff to review on my websiteThe mug says 'cookies are evil and must be destroyed' on the other side.
- •Planet coin pursesMy mum has been busy sewing for me.
- •Birthday surprise parcel from one of my best friendsIncluding this super cute bunny water bottle! (yes, my birthday was 6 weeks ago. We are always amusingly late swapping gifts.)
Chanrio.com is Sanrio Japan's kawaii avatar maker. I just noticed they added even more cute accessories so I made a new one. Go and make one too!
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •The OfficeNetflix removed it from the UK site a couple of years ago and I'm still really mad about it!
- •The PrisonerMy favourite TV show of all time and more people need to see it.
- •Danger ManI just like Patrick McGoohan a lot, okay? This was his James Bond type show and so delightfully old fashioned that there isn't a single plot twist in the entire run - that shifty looking guy is the bad guy, the end.
For @solena, since she asked nicely. This is all I could find just now.
- •Buttons!These are my favourites. I love colourful plastic buttons the best.
- •Less exciting buttonsBut still pretty amazing. Everyone gives me their old button collections to sort through now.
- •Button cardsThey are really trying to outdo each other with those names.
- •Beach at Nairn, freezing
- •Beach at Lossiemouth (my hometown), also freezing
- •Other beach at Lossiemouth (yes we have TWO beaches!), deserted
Inspired by @angela3950
- •Deciding what to make for lunch and dinner
- •Ordering envelopes
- •Looking out the window to see if the postman's coming
Unranked, because how can you?
- •Toppin' Tub
- •Kia Ora
Okay, I'll play. Inspired by @solena @veshecco @jenna
- 5.Leaving school at 16This didn't feel like a big deal at the time but in retrospect it was huge. I was already done with being forced to waste my time on things I have no interest in. I went to study art instead and never looked back.
- 4.Ending up in the hospitalI'm one of those people who's never really ill but a few years ago I felt so awful I had to go to A&E (ER) and they made me stay in for tests. I got an entire TV season's worth of hospital experiences in 24 hours and hated every second of it. Thankfully there was nothing major wrong with me but I only got better once I started eating regular meals and taking proper breaks. I learned that being a workaholic isn't something to brag about and that I never want to end up in hospital again.
- 3.Discovering zinesIt's hard to imagine how my life would have turned out without zines. They introduced me to feminism, politics, the DIY spirit and the vast majority of my friends. The things I learned from zine culture still influence my life and decisions every day. One day I will list about my collection which is enormous.