10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
I felt like I had missed the boat on this topic as everyone's have been so good but a list request cannot be ignored!
- •Writing regularly in a positive space makes you a better writerI'm so much more confident in my writing and it's led to some exciting new opportunities ✨
- •Lists are the perfect way to get your thoughts downIt has really helped with my blogging and other writing. Start with a list and expand!
- •Change is scary and sometimes bad but it's not going to stop so you might as well just consider it a new challenge and find a way to make it work.
- •Emojis are a form of self-expression 🙃I found them baffling before I joined li.st - how did everyone seem to understand what they all meant?!? Then I realised it's instinctive and once you start it just somehow all makes sense.
- •Listers are great for recommendationsI don't think I've had a bad one and I've discovered some great books, films, TV shows, brands and more.
- •There are still loads of amazing people on here that I haven't found yetI keep stumbling on people who have been here for years and I've been missing out all this time.
- •It feels like the general public are never going to 'get' li.st, however many changes are madeWhich makes me worry about the future of this app
- •I'm still really bad at talking to peopleI should comment/chat more but know that I really mean it when I ❤️
- •List requests are terrifying but always rewardingThanks for including me!
- •That moment of self-doubt before you press the share button never goes awayAlways hovering over it for a few more seconds 😬