15 THINGS I'M GOOD AT
Okay, I'll join in. Inspired by everyone. First one I read was by @macnchz
- •Multi taskingAlmost to the point of stupidity
- •Problem solvingBoth technologically with computers and writing code but also with everyday stuff. I will find a solution!
- •Fare dodgingI must have a really trustworthy face. Even when I'm not trying, conductors walk right past me. I lost my return ticket recently and the bus driver let me on anyway!
- •Planning tripsMy family don't even bother now, they just expect I'll have researched everything.
- •Making anything look cuteJapan has taught me much
- •Hand sewingI get a lot of compliments on my neat stitching
- •Not worrying about stuffI never worry about anything. It'll work out!
- •Befriending postmenMy current postman even brought a parcel round on his own time after he got my holiday dates wrong.
- •Writing promotional tweets for my blogFitting a key phrase, featured username, link and image into 140 characters is so satisfying
- •Designing seamless repeat patternsIt's both art and maths
- •Sending surprises in the mailI love doing this
- •Being self employedYou need a wide range of random skills
- •Entertaining myselfI live alone and I'm rarely bored.
- •Putting things away when I'm doneI'm that rare person, a creative with a tidy desk
- •Writing lists!