All the reasons I love my new kettle ☕️
One for the British listers. My kettle finally gave up after 15 years of hard service and it turns out kettle technology has really moved on.
- •It's pretty!But also a Which? best buy because I phoned up my dad and made him check for me.
- •It has temperature controls!Handy for green tea and stovetop coffee
- •And a keep warm functionWhile you wait for your toast
- •It boils really really fastThis is going to save me literally minutes every day
- •It has a one press to open lidSo much easier for my RSI / nerve damaged hands.
- •It's bigger than my old kettle but takes up less spaceLook at all that (super ugly) worktop space!