All the reasons I'm looking forward to spring 🌸🌱
Since I've done Halloween and winter. Some people would say it's already spring but they don't live in Scotland. Photos by me.
- •Not-freezing weather!I cannot wait until I can pack away my Heattech and indoor fleece and go outside without gloves.
- •My birthday 🎉Though it usually snows, and not in the good way. I'm planning a tiny mini break in Edinburgh and another delivery of brownies.
- •DaffodilsMy favourite flower. You can already get them in shops but I haven't seen any in the wild yet. Hoping these white ones will be back in town.
- •Easter chocolateEgg-shaped chocolate is the best chocolate, FACT. Closely followed by bunny-shaped chocolate. And sorry America, but you're not winning this battle until we let you have MaltEaster bunnies.
- •Blossom 🌸🌸🌸My street is lined with trees and it's so pretty when they're all blossoming, plus it reminds me of my first trip to Japan.
- •Easter HolidayMy birthday, my mum's birthday, Mother's Day and Easter are all really close so I usually go up north for a visit. Last year we did all this fun stuff: FREE THINGS TO DO AROUND NORTH EAST SCOTLAND
- •Bunnies everywhere🐰❤🐰❤🐰❤🐰 Did I mention I love Easter?