All the reasons I'm looking forward to Winter ❄️☃️
Trying to cheer myself up about the next 5 months of freezing temperatures and limited daylight. I realise it's already winter now but I forgot to finish this.
- •Putting the heating on 🔥I'm a staunch member of Team No-heating-until-November. (Update: I put it on this evening. Just for an hour though - let's not go crazy.)
- •It might snowI LOVE SNOW
- •Using this emoji liberally whenever there's even a single snowflake falling ☃️☃️☃️
- •Wearing my infamous pom pom hatI bought it in Japan six years ago and it's perfect. Also, new avatar alert!
- •Using my second favourite avatarNot until December though
- •Putting up my kawaii Christmas decorationsIt's always a delight opening the box and seeing them all again.
- •My Christmas HolidayNovember and December are my busiest months by far but then I get two weeks off to just hang out with my family!
- •Advent calendarThe thrill of a small piece of chocolate every day
- •Making Christmas cardsMe and my sister send out handmade cards to family every year. I'm still pondering what to do this year.
- •Etsy Made Local market in GlasgowSo much fun last year. I can't wait. My mum is coming to help me again this year too.
- •All the good TV shows coming backThe Americans! Sherlock! Brooklyn Nine-Nine! It's the only good thing about January.
- •It's one step closer to spring...