Annoying things not to do online while someone's on holiday 🙄
Some people just can't help themselves. Obviously none of these happened on li.st because you're all delightful.
- •Add 'helpful' corrections to their photo captionsThat are actually completely wrong
- •Ask 'where's this?' Or beg lengthily for information like it's a secret goldmineWhen the location is tagged
- •Ask questions about the trip and when referred to previously posted information, say you don't have time to read thatAnd then just make wrong assumptions and ask more questions about things they won't be doing.
- •Go on about how lucky they areTrue, but maybe they saved up for SIX YEARS.
- •Ask whether something in a shop could be bought onlineHave you met my friend Google?
- •Refuse to look at anything off FacebookAnd instead just leave comments and questions and well wishes on a relative's Facebook post about you that you won't even see.
- •Send multiple emails asking urgently for detailed trip adviceWhen that trip is months away
- •Make unsolicited suggestions of places they should visit or services they should useThat are in every single guide ever written.
- •Please add yours to cheer me up!