BOOK TOUR...OF MY HOUSE 📚
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Bedside tableMaps, manga, Kindle
- •BedroomVery wonky old bookcase I should replace. These are old favourites and books I'm planning on reading sometime.
- •Rainbow Rowell shrineBasically. Also a million Ai Yazawa manga. They are both amazing storytellers.
- •SideboardJapan trip planning!
- •Living roomFantasy, space, travel, gigantic Alpacasso (I was sent it to review!) (I love it ❤️)
- •The rest of that bookshelfJapan, comics, zines, art stuff.
- •Display shelf1920s pictorial encyclopaedia. My friend Deth found this when he was visiting Glasgow but it was too expensive to ship home so I saved it. So much amazing stuff in here!
- •Sewing tableSewing and drawing books I am supposedly using just now.
- •KitchenI don't really use cook books.
- •StudioArt and craft books
- •There are no books in the hallway or bathroom. Or my shed. That feels like an achievement somehow.