BOTANICAL GARDENS I HAVE VISITED 🌳
This is my thing when I travel. All photos by me.
- •Glasgow, ScotlandI used to have to walk through here twice a day to get to work and grew to love every corner, especially the Chronological Border.
- •Oxford, EnglandReally pretty and home to Lyra and Will's bench 💔
- •Kyoto, JapanI went here on my birthday. There were camphor trees like in Totoro and a bonsai exhibition and a frog fountain and some early blossom! 🌸
- •Birmingham, EnglandI don't remember much about this one except it had an aviary and a bandstand.
- •Edinburgh, ScotlandI've barely been round this despite frequent visits to Edinburgh. Must go back.
- •Amsterdam, NetherlandsIt has a butterfly house. Also pineapple plants, which I had never seen before. 🍍
- •Dunoon, ScotlandSome friends and I booked a stall at a craft fair here purely for the day out. We barely sold anything but ate some amazing cake and I bought the greatest chutney of my life - pear and tomato.
- •Kew, EnglandIf you ever have the opportunity, go! It's huge and everything is amazing with so much history.
- •Belfast, Northern IrelandDid I book my hotel because it was right next to the botanic gardens? Maybe. I had my breakfast here every morning.
- •Brussels, BelgiumAlso next door to my hotel. The statues and fountains were more impressive than the plants but that's okay sometimes.
- •Aberdeen, ScotlandNot technically a botanic garden but it has everything you expect and the winter gardens are the best I've ever visited. I hate past me for not spending all my spare time here when I was at art school in Aberdeen. You idiot.