DAY TRIP TO EDINBURGH
I hardly ever go any more since it now takes twice as long and costs twice as much, but it's always fun when I do.
- •I was greeted by cute Pluto on leaving the stationIt's the Science Festival and there was lots of sciencey stuff all over town.
- •Looking for food near the universityEdinburgh is definitely the prettiest city in Scotland, though my heart belongs to Glasgow.
- •I ate a very photogenic cinnamon bun!At Söderberg, a Swedish cafe
- •I'd never been to this new Quartermile area before. Some new buildings and some sad falling apart buildings
- •Visited Hannah ZakariIf you're ever in Edinburgh, you have to visit this shop. It's the cutest. Look at that window display! 🌵
- •I was dropping off more stockLook, it's me and @boygirlparty 😄
- •I popped into the National Museum of Scotland to see the Lego exhibitionThey're building the museum out of Lego, inception style
- •The rest was great tooHere's an Edinburgh tenement building and Buckingham Palace
- •I looked in all the nice shops we don't have on the west coastNever change, Anthropologie
- •And then it started raining so I got the train home
- •Loving my new Awful pin from HZEspecially on my Liberty print hoodie