Days of the week, ranked 📁❄️
Since my schedule is a bit different to most people. This seemed more interesting before I wrote it but free the drafts!
- •FridayMy only day with no regular scheduled tasks so most likely choice for a day out or for doing non-work things.
- •SaturdayPeople in my town get up early on Saturdays and it's rubbed off on me. I write my Saturday blog posts, go for a wander, maybe there's something on in the square then lunch and work on something in front of endless Columbo repeats on the TV.
- •ThursdayQuieter shipping day so I'm usually done around lunchtime and then technically it's the weekend! (Except I've probably been neglecting important tasks the last couple of days)
- •MondayBig shipping day so sometimes not done until late afternoon. But still more fun than most peoples' Mondays.
- •TuesdayMy Monday as I have to work all day to someone else's schedule but I also seem to get a lot of mail on Tuesdays because I order at the weekend.
- •WednesdaySecond day working all day for my p/t freelance job. Have to remember to put the bins out at night 😒
- •SundayHouse cleaning day + no mail 😫 Also when I look at my blog calendar and realise how many posts I still have to write for the coming week.