EMAILS I HAVE RECEIVED FOR OTHER MARCELINES WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR OWN EMAIL ADDRESSES
I used to think my name was unique and interesting until I opened a gmail account and was introduced to all these idiots.
- •Information on an audition for Person of Interest
- •A job interview at a major investment bank in London
- •Order for two of the most hideous dresses I have ever seen
- •Order of "magickal" crystals from Etsy
- •An entire season of tickets to the Phoenix symphony orchestra
- •Two plane tickets to Vegas
- •Welcome to MySpaceIn 2015! Are you kidding me?
- •A really depressing series of job alerts for low paying cleaning jobs
- •To be continued, I'm sure...
- •An e-ticket to Spectre at a cinema in Paris
- •Water bill from the city of Burlington
- •Order for $458 of anti aging productsWorst thing - this is a Marcelline. Get away with your pointless extra L.
- •Helpful email of tips from American Express about improving your account securityOH THE IRONY. First tip should be 'don't sign up for a credit card with someone else's email address'
- •Reminder of an appointment to test drive a 2015 Silver Rav4 in Airmont, NY
- •Booking for an overnight stay at a Detroit airport hotel
- •5 tickets to Star Wars: The Force Awakens in NYC
- •Email from Australian debt collectors about unpaid phone bill of $761.49 😕