FAVOURITE FIVE OF 2015: BOOKS
Yes this is kind of late. I have a bunch more to post, sorry.
- •Not That Kind of Girl by Lena DunhamMade me like her even more.
- •Dungeon Fun by Neil Slorance and Colin BellIf the universe was trying to get me back into comics, this was exactly the way to do it. Female protagonist, Zelda/RPG influences, silly humour. Looking forward to more!
- •Underground Overground: A Passenger's History of the Tube by Andrew MartinSo many interesting facts and stories! If I lived in London I would be a total bore about all this.
- •A Traveller’s Life by Eric NewbyEndlessly interesting and entertaining travel memoir. Someday I will be using this as a template for my own autobiography.
- •Carry On - Rainbow RowellThe only book this year I read three times and it only came out in October. Rainbow's take on a Harry Potter-esque magickal school was hilarious and adorable and very clever. Simon and Baz forever ❤️❤️❤️