FAVOURITE FIVE OF 2015: TV
This is the last one and by far the most difficult to restrict to 5. Runners up: Parks & Recreation, The Bridge, Girls, Game of Thrones, The Mindy Project, Silicon Valley, 24: Live Another Day
- •FargoTook a while to get going but eventually got as good as S1. There's really nothing else like it.
- •Brooklyn Nine-NineConsistently hilarious and the one show I can hardly bear to deal with the delay in UK air dates. Almost hugged my TV when the promo ads started last week.
- •Wolf HallCaptured the essence of the books perfectly and unfolded so beautifully.
- •Doctor WhoI've never been a huge Doctor Who fan even when Capaldi came on board but this season has been so much fun that I've looked forward to each week more than anything other show.
- •The AmericansSo tense, amazing acting and not a moment wasted. I watched S2-3 back to back earlier this year and still wanted more. Can't wait to see where it goes next! Deserves a much bigger audience but it's not even shown on UK TV any more.