Hyper Japan Highlights
I went to Hyper Japan in London for the first time earlier this month and it was so much fun! It's a big Japanese culture and kawaii event.
- •I was a VIP 🌟It was just supposed to be a press pass but this made us seem much cooler.
- •Harajuku fashion show with KurebayashiShe's a Japanese model/singer/artist and put together outfits for all different fashion styles that are popular in Japan. Everyone was so kawaii.
- •I got a pin of her too
- •DJ DOMO!!I love Domo-kun (the mascot for a Japanese TV channel). He did a set in his new DJ DOMO persona and it was honestly the greatest thing.
- •We got to meet him too
- •SHOPPING!So many cute shops and stalls
- •Too many cute plushies
- •Pandas 🐼
- •I got to meet up with a lot of makers I've known online for yearsThis is inki-Drop - she's adorable and I need a mint chocoturtle
- •Some things I bought:It's a bubble tea tapioca ball dressed as a bumblebee, obviously.
- •Snacks!Raspberry KitKats and chocolate Pocky
- •More enamel pins
- •Hopefully I can go back sometime. It's on every July and November if you're in London.More of our photos and stuff at SCK: http://www.supercutekawaii.com/category/events/