Ice Cream, Ranked 🍦
Since everyone asked! (no one asked)
- •99Vanilla ice cream, chocolate Flake. I live two minutes away from this. If it was the only type of ice cream available in the world, I'd be fine with that.
- •Top hatVanilla ice cream with a Tunnocks snowball on top. Only available on the Isle of Bute.
- •Chocolatey chocolate chocolate with like chocolate brownies or whateverThis is the only flavour I actually buy for the freezer in those little tubs. Except you can't buy individual tubs in my little town anymore so I have to buy a variety box with cookie dough, caramel something and...strawberry ☹️
- •To be honest, I like sorbet better than everything below. Especially sharp fruit flavours like raspberry and mango.
- •Raspberry ripple
- •Cookie dough
- •Green tea / matcha
- •Mint choc chip
- •All the other flavours I don't care about, don't like or haven't tried.
- •Irn BruDisappointing
- •BubblegumI don't think I even liked this when I was five.
- •Fisherman's FriendMy mum's local ice cream shop made me try a sample of this and WHY
- •Ice cream with sweet cornVery popular in Thailand. Again, WHY
- •All those insane Japanese flavours like squid and horse meat.NOPE