International Travel Wish List 🌍
To go with UK Travel Wish List 🇬🇧 I'm not that well travelled outside the UK because I keep going back to Japan.
- 1.Wherever the space shuttles are, USAMy #1 ambition in life is to see a space shuttle so I am currently planning a trip for 'before my air miles expire' (hopefully 2018). I'll probably do Washington DC and New York, but I will definitely be crowdsourcing ideas on li.st nearer the time.
- 2.Hawaii, USAVolcanoes! Beaches! LOST! Also a bit like going to Japan but being able to speak to everyone.
- 3.Kyushu, JapanI'm minorly obsessed with visiting Kagoshima, partly because of the Japanese film I Wish, but also because there's a huge active volcano. It's pretty far from everywhere else but the Shinkansen is so enjoyable that I should just do it.
- 4.Moscow, RussiaSo much history and so much amazing architecture. Also to pay my respects to Soviet space director Korolev's memorial.
- 5.Utrecht, NetherlandsWe spent all our school holidays visiting family in Holland but I don't think I've been to Utrecht. The main reason is the Dick Bruna Huis aka the Miffy museum!
- 6.Copenhagen, DenmarkPartly to pretend I'm in Borgen but also it just seems like a cool city. Loads of people I know have been recently and now I want to go too.
- 7.Berlin, GermanyConsidering my interest in the DDR and that I insisted on studying German instead of French at school, it's kind of preposterous that I've never been to Germany.
- 8.Star City, RussiaWhere the cosmonauts train. You can visit it these days. Space nerd goals.
- 9.SvalbardI've probably read too many polar exploration books, but it would be amazing. Also polar bears.
- 10.AntarcticaSee above, except with penguins.
- 11.Pretty much everywhere else