It's my Li.staversary! 🎂🎉
Happy birthday li.st! Here are some of my memorable moments, in lists
- •When this happened in my first week of listing: SANRIO CHARACTERS I WOULD BE WILLING TO EATGetting a little bit of recognition from two of my favourite writers made me determined to stick with it and keep being me.
- •When I received (and fulfilled) my first list request: EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT SPACEThank you @Veronique! I was terrified by the pressure but publishing this list was a turning point when I loosened up a little and tried to talk to strangers.
- •When I excitedly listed about something and no one cared: CHRISTMAS EVE POWER CUT! 🕯🔦I guess you were all busy celebrating, but then I thought it wasn't worth listing about the aftermath on Christmas Day and that was stupid. I'm less pathetic now - list because you want to, not for attention.
- •When I experienced the joy of Secret Santa! WHY IS THE ROYAL MAIL VAN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE? OMG IT'S MY SECRET SANTA PACKAGE!I really hope someone is going to organise another one. My Santa doesn't list any more but shout out to my gift recipient @e 🎁
- •When I wrote a list inspired by someone else for the first time: THE FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELEDTook me three months. I think I was scared of tagging people I didn't know.
- •When I first got a list featured: BOTANICAL GARDENS I HAVE VISITED 🌳I think I had four or five lists featured altogether, which was always thrilling.
- •When I wrote 20 daily lists from Japan: Japan Trip 2016: Day 1 HighlightsIt was occasionally a little lonely being in Japan all by myself for three weeks but sharing everything with you lot kept me entertained in the evenings.
- •When I realised that I had made lots of great new friends who like the random things I list about: DECORATING WITH MAPS 🗺 (my most popular list)You all know who you are ❤️
- •When I made it to 💯 (and wrote a very me list): Mugs I own and their roles in lifeI'm not very prolific but I got there.
- •I usually miss title waves because I'm in the wrong time zone and only check li.st once a day but that day I threw caution to the wind and got stuck in.
- •Thanks everyone who ever liked my lists ❤️⭐️
- •(and if anyone is wondering, I did list on my first day but I deleted some lists when the public website happened)