Japan Trip 2016: 5 Highlights From Tokyo
I would never have guessed the top 3 before I left. Thanks for the requests @andersun - it was fun looking back.
- •Koishikawa KorakuenI visited a lot of gardens and this was my favourite. It's a good size with so many things to see and the main lake somehow looks perfect, and different, from every angle.
- •Odaiba at nightOdaiba is super tacky but I love everything about it. I never expected to enjoy watching a musical light show on a building so much.
- •Rose display at Shinjuku GyoenMy return visit here wasn't any different to the last time until I discovered hundreds of perfect roses in every colour. I nearly wore out my camera.
- •Sky TreeI've been to quite a few Tokyo observatories but the views here are something else. It's definitely worth the extra to go to the quieter top floor and look for all the places you've been.
- •KiddylandHas to be included as I visited a Kiddyland-owned store at least ten times in three weeks. You always spot something new and adorably cute.