Japan Trip 2016: Day 10 Highlights
Hiroshima > Miyajima > Osaka 🚋🚞⛴🚡🚠🚄
- •Managed to find a coin locker for my luggage today!All the train station ones are still closed.
- •Took a train and ferry to MiyajimaAll for free! The rail pass is so awesome. This is looking back from the ferry.
- •Saw the famous torii gate
- •And lots of very friendly deer
- •Walked up to the ropeway (cable cars)I did not run even a little
- •This might be the most photogenic place I've ever visited
- •Took two cable cars up to the top of Mt MisenThe view was incredible even on such a hazy day
- •Got the cable cars back downNo, I didn't do any hiking. It was way too hot for me, plus I didn't have a lot of time.
- •Had a look around Itsukushima ShrineSo beautiful!
- •Looked in the shopsI didn't actually buy anything as it was all quite expensive. I wanted a sleepy momiji plush though.
- •Saw the gate at low tideA little less picturesque
- •Made the long journey back over to OsakaI was quite sad to leave Hiroshima so soon but super happy to be back in Osaka! Everyone is noticeably friendlier ❤️
- •That's half my trip over 😥