Japan Trip 2016: Day 11 Highlights
- •First stop was Umeda Sky Building to see the viewYou get a full 360 view from the outside observatory.
- •Found a huge row of gashaponYes I'm happy now
- •Lunch at the Pom Pom Purin CafeIt was a tough choice between this and the Gudetama cafe, but I heard the food is better here.
- •It was SO CUTE and actually really tasty too.Chicken coconut curry and mango soda. I just realised I left my free coaster behind 😥
- •Collected lots of new stampsFunassyi is a weird regional mascot and Kanahei are new LINE characters who had a special pop-up event happening.
- •I was so sleepy but I forced myself to go and see Osaka CastleWe skipped it last time as I was too tired then too. I didn't go in - I sat in the park and read in the sunshine.
- •Discovered the supermarket next to the hotel sells fresh tempura👍
- •Early night tonight as I'm off to Kyoto and Arashiyama tomorrow(Hopefully!)