Japan Trip 2016: Day 12 Highlights
- •Took the train over to Arashiyama"a nationally designated Historic Site and Place of Scenic Beauty" near Kyoto
- •Wandered around Tenryu-ji temple
- •And the beautiful garden
- •Spent a while trying to photograph this butterflyIt was so fast
- •Was underwhelmed by the famous bamboo groveIt's very small and mobbed with tourists. Still pretty though!
- •Attempted to visit Gioji, the moss gardenBut it was way too hot for me to walk that far so I gave up half way. We don't get this sort of weather back in Scotland!
- •Went on the Sagano Romantic TrainPossibly more romantic if you're not traveling solo
- •The views were amazing!Definitely the highlight of my day
- •Back in Kyoto, I looked for my favourite bunny shopBut it's gone! 😭
- •Took the Shinkansen home to OsakaSuch a luxury. I didn't even have time to open my book.
- •Bought what looked like a roll filled with cheese and bacon.But was actually POTATO SALAD. Japan you are the best.
- •I should really have gone out this evening but all this traveling is exhausting!I need a holiday 🙃
- •I'm also way behind on li.stBut I read all your comments - THANK YOU ❤️
- •Off to Nagoya tomorrow🐰