Japan Trip 2016: Day 13 Highlights
- •Took the Shinkansen to NagoyaAnd there was a Kirimi chan themed ferris wheel outside my hotel. Oh, Japan.
- •I was pretty tired but I decided to go to Higashiyama botanical garden (and zoo)I love their mascot. Is it a pear? Why?
- •I skipped most of the zoo, but I did check out the koalasThis is Charlie 🐨💤
- •Spent ages in the Rose GardenMay is a lovely time to visit Japan, with all the roses and azaleas
- •Met this guy
- •It was so humid today that the greenhouse felt no different to outsideThese flowers were ginormous!
- •Checked out the Kirimi chan cafeShe's a salmon fillet with a face. The food didn't look that appetising.
- •Figured I should probably go on that ferris wheelIt would be rude not to. There wasn't much to see, but it was fun.
- •Realised there was a Donki across the streetIt's a discount store I've been meaning to visit and it's awesome! Lots of great Pocky and KitKat flavours. I need to go to one when I'm back in Tokyo.
- •Spent the evening rewatching FuturamaAnd deciding what to do tomorrow until the bunny cafe opens. I'm feeling a bit less tired now so hopefully I can get through a lot before I have to go home next week.