Japan Trip 2016: Day 14 Highlights
- •I didn't want to go too far so I ended up checking out the Science Museum to see if they had any cool space stuffThere was a rocket outside - good start 🚀
- •The Astronomy floor was really goodThere were telescopes dotted around so you could get a closer look at models across the other side, like this rotating Moon 🌕
- •And a cool Solar System model on the ceiling
- •The rest of the museum was fun tooThe miniature city with trains was my favourite
- •You could walk over it tooI took this in a rare moment of calm in between hordes of tiny school kids running around screaming with excitement. It was actually adorable.
- •Made it to Usagito Cafe!I first heard about this place in 2009 so it was so cool to finally visit.
- •It's a cafe and shop where you can pet bunniesThese two were really friendly and climbed all over me for treats.
- •This fluffball is called Kanna-chan
- •I even got to hold a baby bunnyJust one month old ❤️
- •I also had a drink in the cafeAnd I bought a bunny mug, obviously.
- •Saw a Hello Kitty parking garageWhy? Does your car get upset waiting in a boring garage?
- •Took the Shinkansen back to TokyoIt's nice to be 'home'.
- •Spent ages doing laundryI think I pressed the wrong buttons this time 😩
- •But it meant I got to try the hotel's free late night ramenPretty good!
- •6 days left!Hope you're not getting bored of these...