Japan Trip 2016: Day 15 Highlights
- •Kind of astonishing I haven't been to Harajuku properly until day 15It's so touristy now but still always great fun.
- •Picked up some bargain gifts in DaisoAnd this mug for me
- •Ate a savoury crepe like a boring adultLast trip I had one containing an entire slice of cheesecake and could barely manage half.
- •Popped into the Moshi Moshi Box, a kawaii tourist information centreThe staff were so nice. They had a souvenir stamp so I showed them my collection and we talked about all the places I've visited.
- •Visited Kiddyland, againI needed a new pass case as my trusty Suica penguin broke. Also a highly sought after Kogumachan for my sister
- •Ate a chocolate bunny cream puff from Nicolas UsagiIt was so good
- •Their lunch options are adorable!I sometimes wish I had the ability to eat ten meals a day here
- •Wandered round some other places including the Design Festa galleryIt was raining on and off all day so I didn't take many photos.
- •Randomly checked the health app and no wonder I'm so tired!One day I climbed 41 flights of stairs 😮
- •Kyary Pamyu Pamyu posted that she'd be on Music Station tonight so I watched TV for the first time.She did a greatest hits medley. AKB48 were on too with the prettiest dresses. Their music is so bland though.
- •Also there was a feature on a band that was dressed up in rainbow striped lobster costumes.UK TV is going to seem so dull.