Japan Trip 2016: Day 18 Highlights
Interesting food edition
- •It rained a lot todayStill meeting my aim to not buy an umbrella on this trip. They are useless back in windy Scotland.
- •Everyone wants KitKats so I went to the KitKat ChocolatoryIt was smaller than I expected, but very fancy. Also free samples!
- •I bought Strawberry Maple and Green Tea & Kinako
- •Went to Shibuya to post my postcards and get more money out.I estimated my budget pretty well, considering I only have 2 days left.
- •Managed not to buy Kyary's greatest hits album, despite being bombarded with it everywhere I looked.
- •Considered buying books in Parco but they were too expensive.Also admired these custom Blythe dolls
- •Had a nice pie for lunchThe restaurant is called Pie Face and the pies have faces. Genius.
- •Found the new crazy product everyone is talking about - watermelon choc chip cookies 🍉🍪The dough is made with watermelon juice. I look forward to trying them.
- •Also hassaku ramuneIt's a Japanese citrus flavoured lemonade. I mostly like the ramune bottles - the ones with a glass marble stopper.
- •Went home for a snoozeAlways buy a cute and comfy pillow on extended trips! Also discovered I have a bug bite on my arm that is swelling up alarmingly 😕
- •Wandered around my neighbourhood looking for interesting thingsHow great is this?
- •Last full day tomorrow!What should I do?