Japan Trip 2016: Day 19 Highlights
- •Wasted half the morning trying to decide what to doI remembered last night that I hadn't been to Yokohama yet, but the Cup Noodle museum is closed on Tuesdays so I had to start again.
- •Eventually I went to UenoThere are pandas everywhere 🐼
- •Spent some of my hoarded ¥100 coins on gashaponThey make such great little gifts. I got cat bell and bunny dessert charms, tiny Sumikko Gurashi cups, Rilakkuma cable ties and more.
- •Had lunch in the parkPanda cookie! I also had a karepan and a pizza-ish chicken thing. I'll miss the bakeries.
- •Wandered around the rest of the parkThere are a lot of interesting things to see, none of which I photographed...
- •Went back for the happy cactus@boygirlparty was right
- •Spent ages queuing to buy my ticket for the airport train
- •Ate some bento
- •I drank the hassaku ramune too and it was so goodLike a slightly sour orange 😋
- •Last day tomorrow!Which will mostly involve packing and staring at the countdown until online check in opens, but I should get out for a bit.