Japan Trip 2016: Day 2 Highlights
I didn't plan to spend an entire day in Odaiba but I was having too much fun to leave.
- •Design Festa!Huge art/craft event. It was so awesome. I think I got round 2/3 of the stalls in 3.5 hours and then my brain was overloaded with inspiration. It's quite overwhelming.
- •I didn't take that many photos as it was so busy.Here's some bears I didn't buy. Wait until you see all the things I did buy!
- •Odaiba is so tacky and ludicrous. I love it.e.g. giant Gundam
- •Pawed everything in KiddylandI will be investing in sea otter Rilakkuma merchandise at some point 😍
- •Send more money - I found Neko Atsume gashapon!I kept going until I got Conductor Whiskers but I think I need them all.
- •Curry udon for dinnerPretty good for a food court
- •Looked at all the illuminations.The Fuji TV building does a whole music and light show, which I watched for ages. There's a video on my Instagram.
- •I haven't decided what I'm doing tomorrow - wait and see!