Japan Trip 2016: Day 3 Highlights
Quieter day today
- •Bought some awesome gifts in Character Street, part of Tokyo StationIt has dedicated shops for all the famous characters with exclusive stuff.
- •Revisited Meiji ShrineI love all the design details
- •Spent even longer in the gardenIt was so beautiful today
- •Accidentally committed myself to standing in a very long queue to see Kiyomasa's wellI didn't realise how long it was, or that there would be a uniformed guard there to direct everyone individually to admire and photograph it. The water was indeed exceptionally clear!
- •Photographed the hell out of the amazing flower displays in Yoyogi Park😍
- •Ate a kitty donut from Floresta!I was planning to get the limited edition Rascal raccoon donut but I couldn't resist the kitty. The actual donuts are pretty average but SO CUTE!
- •Met Rascal himself!Yeah, I look crazy. Thanks random stranger I forced my camera on.
- •Hama Rikyu tomorrow, I think!