Japan Trip 2016: Day 4 Highlights
Gardens! Ghibli! Other things that don't start with a G!
- •My first proper look at the Sky TreeIt's less dominating than I expected.
- •Finally got to try Mister DonutTheir signature pon de ring is great. The honey churro was average.
- •Took a cruise down the Sumida RiverIn this cute old boat. It was full of old ladies who spent the whole journey dashing around the boat to take photos from every angle!
- •Wandered around Hama-rikyu gardensIt's so pretty! You can't take a bad photo there.
- •Met this guyA Little Egret. Also a tiny bird wrestling with a giant centipede 😐
- •Got my first new souvenir stamp!See my previous list: MY SOUVENIR STAMPS FROM JAPAN
- •Found the Ghibli clockAfter trudging round a load of walkways. It's huge and really cool. Makes up a bit for the Ghibli museum being closed.
- •Did some shopping in GinzaI bought a t-shirt in Uniqlo and some postcards in the super swanky refurbished Itoya paper and stationery store.
- •Went back out later for a look around Tokyu HandsAKA the greatest shop in the world. It sells everything, including self-watering planters and some ghost food clips I never knew I needed and bought immediately.
- •Tired myself out so much I didn't have time to list! Not going to do much today.