Japan Trip 2016: Day 5 Highlights
- •I slept in super late today. It was great!I'm really loving that I don't have to rush around constantly. I'm here for 3 weeks so I need to pace myself and also take time to write and draw for future projects.
- •I had a melon pan for breakfastIt's bread that looks like a melon and is a bit sugary on top.
- •Saw these donuts on my way through Tokyo station and nearly died of the cuteness!😍🍩❤️ It was a really good donut too. I'm definitely going back to try more flavours.
- •Found Neko Atsume UFO catcher prizesI need to try this once I see something super awesome. I read a lot of tips before I left.
- •It was raining so I went to Ikebukuro to do some shopping at Sunshine CityIt's a massive building with multiple malls, observatory, planetarium, aquarium, Egyptian museum, food theme park and probably more I've forgotten.
- •Pokemon CenterMy cousin sent me a big wish list. I was a bit out of my depth as I haven't played for years. I got lots of street passes on my DS!
- •This is my favourite store: PassportSome of my very favourite possessions are from this store - it's so cute and cheap. I got one of the lying down cat pillows for the flight home.
- •Not much else to reportBut guess where we're going tomorrow!!